Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Enough is Enough

I have to start somewhere. So many things to blog, so many thoughts, stories and pictures swimming around, and I just can't make myself do it.
So...here's a start.

A couple of funnies I heard today:

Miss E:
(as we are SPRINTING for the bus this morning. I swear it was a whole minute early!!)
I say: "Girl! You are faster than I am!"
She says: "I know. My legs are skinnier than yours."

Thanks. lol!

Miss A:
(as I am drilling her on whether or not she went potty when she got her p.j.s on. She insists she did, I don't believe her.)
I say: "When did you go??"
She says: "Thursday."

Needless to say, she went straight to the pot! And I got a big 'ol belly laugh out of it. :)

1 comment:

Mihills Family Blog said...

Yeah...you're back. I was afraid you had decided to quit blogging. I got my laugh for the day!

Love you,

Aunt Debbie