Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm so Bad

I just overheard the girls planning some Mother's Day surprise, and I totally eavesdropped! :) Hey, it involved chocolate ice cream with crushed up Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Yummo!

Seriously, who needs diamonds??

Emma has been making and hiding things all day. She got very upset and cried when I found a card on the front table. I gave her a quick pep talk about leaving things out in plain sight....and told her I didn't really see anything-which I didn't.
This evening she has Ally in on the action too. They've been scheming for an hour. And Emma has made several calls to Jason. I need to check with him...I think that she thinks that he is going to get her in the middle of the night and take her shopping. lol!

****omgoodness! As I'm typing this, the girls just brought me a water bottle mixed with one of those Crystal Light powder mixes, and Emma recited the following poem:

Rose are Red
Violets are Blue
I can't believe
I got a Mom like You!

Too sweet!

No comments: