Monday, September 7, 2009

FB Status Sillies

Usually if I post something on FB I try to include it here in more detail, but it has been brought to my attention that I have missed a couple... (thank you, Gmom!)
So, I'm just going to copy and paste some status lines to make sure it's on here.

I'll title this one, "Oh, Ally." :)

(june, 2009)
I Wonder how to react when the 4 yr. old calmly walks in from the other room and says, "I'm just going to my room now, because I did not do a good job." ....sigh....
(edited to add-she had been adding to her "concoction" of graham crackers, fruit punch, and marshmallow after I told her to leave it alone...and THEN spilled some when she tried to put it in the freezer!)

And this one, "Oh, Ruth."

(aug. 7, 2009)
I lined up Ally's 5 baby dolls and chose one (just ONE!) to go in the garage sale, and I hear "Not THAT one!! That's the one I always play with!!". I turn around and give "the look" (the "are you kidding me" look") to ..... Ally? No. Emma? No.... Who?... My Mother-in-Law!!! LOL

"Oh, Jenni." (what? I can't break the rhythm now!)

(aug. 9, 2009)
I agreed to let the girls make a couple of rounds on the bikes right before we left for church today...I was out there in my wedge heels and pretty white dress trying to keep Ally going while Emma cruised. I'm sure I was the talk of the neighborhood over coffee!

And lastly, "Smarty Pants!"

(aug. 31, 2009)
I tried this morning to explain to Ally that we were "going to school", but we are not "starting school" this week....so I picked her up from the nursery today (there's about 10 teacher kids between the staff, so for work days ...they have daycare) and the first thing out of her mouth, "We didn't learn ANYthing!!" Ha!

No comments: