Monday, July 28, 2008

A Beary Nice Nap



I don't exactly encourage Miss A to nap anymore. She's at that stage where, if she does nap, she's up till after 10 at least. And I very much enjoy our 8ish bedtime. SO, we've sort of strayed from her daily naps. But, I really have to watch her in the mid afternoon hours and on. She needs to stay reasonable busy. Cannot veg in front of a movie, etc. or she'll fall right off.
Today there was a movie on TV around lunch time, so I let the girls sit and watch the end of it after we ate. It was, after all, before 1:00. I thought I was safe!
I went to my room..for something. I can't even remember why I was in there. Anyway-it wasn't long. Maybe 15 minutes? When I came out this is what I found. How sweet!
She does need a little more rest, sometimes, than a good nights sleep. She had a busy day w/her daddy yesterday and was up fairly early, so I'm glad she took a good nap.
2 1/2 hours!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

What an angel!!!! Every now and then it catches up with her...she looks like she in in bear heaven! Love, Grammy