Thursday, March 19, 2009

F-R-E-E!

With a catch!

To the first 5 people who comment on this post will get something made by me! Lucky you!

My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
What I create will be just for you.
It'll be done this year.
You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a book or a re-gift. It may be poetry or a copy of my favorite recipes. I may do you a favor. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo, I won I won :D

The Mom said...

Hey I did too! ha - j.nalley